tim

Meet Tim.  Tim likes books, hikes, and good food.  Just to name a few of the simpler things.  Tim is also my perfect companion to pack up and move 1,600 miles to take on a new city, a new adventure, and a new life.

I've had this blog for awhile now and posted the pictures I've taken as I try to teach myself photography.  The photo to your left, for example, was the first picture I ever took with a tripod.

Even if no one is looking, Duck Soup seems to close the deal for me when I send these pictures out into the void -- to have a place where they can live and folks can see them if they'd like.  A pictoral essay of my last six months.   Realizing this, I thought it might not be such a bad exercise to take this outlet one step further by evolving Duck Soup into a journal of photographs and notes.  I'm thinking sometimes just photos, other times just words, usually both.  (Knowing me, sometimes there will be nothing at all.)  Altogether, I like the idea of using this platform to chronicle a new uprooting.

So, please say hello the second generation of Duck Soup.  Duck Soup 2G.  The new me.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to following you and am excited to see what Duck Soup 2G has in store for us as you and Tim go forth in your new journey together.
    You have an amazing eye and great talent.
    I look forward to reading...seeing...all of your new adventures!
    Lots of love! - Amy

    ReplyDelete